Cheese & Herb Roasted Root Vegetables
Prep Time: 20 min | Cook Time: 25 min | Servings: 6 | Calories: 232
- 1 lb. small red potatoes, halved
- 1 lb. parsnips, rutabaga or turnips, peeled, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 8 oz. baby carrots
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped mixed fresh herbs, such as thyme, parsley, chives, rosemary and sage
- 2 tsp. bottled minced roasted garlic
- 1 cup (4 oz.) Sargento® Shredded 6 Cheese Italian
- Combine potatoes, parsnips and carrots in a shallow roasting pan. Drizzle oil over vegetables; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Toss well and spread into a single layer.
- Bake in a preheated 400°F oven for 25 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Toss vegetables with herbs and garlic; top with cheese. Return to oven and continue baking until cheese is melted, about 3 minutes.