Cheese Herb Crisps
Prep Time: 15 min | Cook Time: 12 min | Servings: 6 dozen | Calories: 397
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 2 cups (8 oz.) Sargento® Shredded Mozzarella - Fine Cut
- 1/4 cup (1 oz.) Sargento® Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 1/2 tsp. dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 3 Tbsp. milk
- 2 tsp. dried basil
- 2 Tbsp. minced sun dried tomatoes
- In electric mixer or food processor, combine flour and butter until well mixed. Add remaining ingredients and blend or process until well mixed.
- Transfer mixture to 2 large sheets of waxed paper or plastic wrap. Form into 1-1/4 to 1-1/2-inch thick square or round logs using the paper or plastic wrap to roll mixture. Twist ends and chill logs until firm, at least 1 hour.
- Cut logs into 1/8-inch thick slices. Place slices on ungreased cookie sheets. Bake in a preheated 350°F oven for 6 minutes. Turn; continue baking for an additional 6 minutes or until golden brown.