Italian Tuna Salad
Prep Time: 10 min | Servings: 4 | Calories: 433
- 1 can (12 oz.) white tuna in water, drained, flaked
- 1 cup (4 oz.) Sargento® Light 4 Cheese Italian Shredded Cheese
- 2 hard-cooked eggs, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup halved, pitted black olives
- 1/3 cup roasted red peppers, drained and cut into strips
- 1/2 cup light Caesar or creamy garlic salad dressing
- 6 cups romaine lettuce or spinach leaves, torn
- 1/2 cup garlic croutons (optional)
- Combine tuna, cheese, eggs, olives and red peppers in medium bowl. Add dressing; toss lightly to coat.
- Divide spinach among four serving plates. Spoon tuna mixture over spinach; top with croutons, if desired. Sprinkle with pepper.