Cheese, Bacon & Avocado Quesadilla
Prep Time: 10 min | Cook Time: 6 min | Servings: 1 | Calories: 1749
- 2 slices Sargento® Sliced Colby-Pepper Jack Cheese
- 2 slices applewood smoked bacon, cooked crisp, halved
- 4 slices peeled and pitted ripe avocado
- 2 corn tortillas or small flour tortillas
- 1 tsp. canola or vegetable oil
- Layer 1 slice cheese, bacon and avocado over 1 tortilla. Top with remaining cheese and tortilla.
- Heat oil in a nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add quesadilla sandwich; cook 3 minutes per side or until golden brown and cheese is melted.