<p>Spicy hot sauce is combined with shredded rotisserie chicken & cream cheese, then spooned onto puff pastry dough squares and baked until golden. Finished with Sargento® Cheddar cheese and garnished with strips of green onion. </p>
- 1 sheet Puff pastry, cut into 12 equal squares
- 2 cups Rotisserie chicken, pulled
- 4 ozs. Cream cheese, softened
- 3 Tbsp. Buffalo wing sauce
- 1 ea. Green onion, cut into 2” strips
- 1 cup Ranch dressing
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Reserve Series™ 18-Month Aged Cheddar or Mild Cheddar Cheese
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees. Place puff pastry squares on a large baking sheet two inches apart and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese and hot sauce. Stir until smooth. Fold in chicken. Spoon 1 heaping tablespoon of mixture onto the center of each puff pastry square.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until puff pastry is golden brown. Top each puff with some cheese. Bake an additional 5 minutes or until melted. Top each with a few green onion strips, transfer puffs to a plate and serve with ranch dressing for dipping.