<p>Spinach artichoke dip is a classic during the holiday season. So is pull apart bread. Now you can have both. This spinach artichoke pull apart bread is made with fresh spinach artichoke dip spooned onto quartered refrigerated biscuits in the shape of a wreath then baked until golden brown and bubbling.</p>
- 5 oz. fresh baby spinach, blanched, drained and squeezed dry
- 1-7.5 oz jar artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup sour cream
- 1 tsp. dry ranch dressing mix
- 1 tsp. minced garlic
- 1 ½ cups Sargento® Shredded Mozzarella Natural Cheese
- ¼ cup Sargento® Shredded Parmesan Natural Cheese
- 1 tube(16.3 ozs.) jumbo refrigerated biscuit dough(8 biscuits), quartered
- Pre-heat oven to 350°. Finely chop spinach and add to a large bowl. Add chopped artichoke hearts.
- In a medium bowl, combine mayo, sour cream, garlic, and ranch dressing mix. Stir until well blended. Add to bowl of spinach and chopped artichoke hearts.
- Add 1 cup of mozzarella and all of the parmesan to the bowl with the other ingredients. Stir until well blended. Set aside.
- On a large baking sheet lined with parchment, form biscuit quarters, overlapping each other, into the shape of a wreath about 10-12” in diameter.
- Spoon reserved artichoke dip over biscuits. Sprinkle remaining mozzarella over artichoke dip.
- Place baking sheet on center rack of oven. Bake for 30 minutes or until biscuits are fully baked and artichoke dip is hot and lightly browned. Remove from oven and let rest until warm to the touch. Garnish with grape tomatoes, olives, and fresh herbs if desired. Serve.
- Note: For an easy alternative, substitute prepared spinach artichoke dip for the spinach and artichokes and simply add the cheese.