Slow Cooker & Air Fryer
7 Cheese Zuppa ToscanaPrep Time: 5 min | Cook Time: 45 min | Servings: 4 | Calories:
<p>Rich, creamy and filling, this traditional Tuscan soup is loaded with spicy Italian sausage, potatoes, kale and Sargento® Shredded 6 Cheese Italian. Before serving, top this delicious soup—an easy pressure cooker recipe—with Sargento® Reserve Series™ aged Parmesan. This is comfort food at its finest. </p>
- 5 ea. Spicy Italian sausage
- 1 ½ cups Diced yellow onion
- 2 cloves Garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. Dried Italian seasoning
- 1 ½ lbs. Small potatoes, halved
- 6 cups Chicken broth
- 4 cups Chopped kale
- 2 cups Sargento® Shredded 6 Cheese Italian
- 1 cup Sargento® Reserve Series™ Shaved 14-Month Aged Parmesan
- 1 cup Half & Half
- Salt & Pepper, to taste
- Set an electric pressure cooker to saute setting. Add sausage and break up into small pieces with a flat spatula while it cooks. Continue until sausage is cooked through and crumbled.
- Add onion, garlic and Italian seasoning. Saute’ 4-5 minutes or until softened.
- Add potatoes and chicken broth. Place cover on cooker and turn to seal. Set slow cooker to “manual”, then adjust setting to high. Set timer for 5 minutes.
- When timer goes off, quick release pressure by turning the pressure knob to “release”. Place a towel over the releasing steam to avoid splattering.
- Open lid when pressure has been released. Stir in kale. Cook for 1-2 minutes or until wilted.
- Stir in Sargento® 6 Cheese Italian and half & half. Cook for 2-3 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Ladle soup into bowls or crocks and sprinkle Sargento® Shaved 14-Month Aged Parmesan on top. Serve.
There are currently no reviews or comments.