Slow Cooker & Air Fryer
Broccoli Cheddar SoupPrep Time: 5 min | Cook Time: 15 min | Servings: 4 | Calories:
<p>Here’s a simple meal you can pull together in minutes. Broccoli Cheddar Soup makes a perfect lunch or light dinner, and Sargento® Mild Cheddar adds just the right flavor. Accompany it with warm, crusty bread and a mixed-greens salad to create a scrumptious meal.</p>
- 2 Tbsp. Butter
- ½ cup Onion, diced
- 1 med. Carrot, peeled
- 12 ozs. Frozen broccoli florrets
- 1 cup Milk
- 1 cup Chicken broth
- 2 cups Sargento® Shredded Mild Cheddar Cheese
- 1 can(10 ozs.) Condensed cream of celery soup
- Plug in pressure cooker and press “Saute’” button. When it reads “hot”, add butter and onion. Shred carrot over the pressure cooker, letting the shreds fall into the pot. Stir mixture and let cook for 2 minutes or until veggies are softened. Press cancel button.
- Stir in remaining ingredients. Place top on pressure cooker and turn to seal. Press “Soup” button and set timer to 1 minute. When timer goes off (about 15 min.), immediately release steam. When pressure has been released, open top. Stir soup. Use an immersion blender to partially blend large chunks. (If an emersion blender is not available, you can chop the broccoli with the front edge of a metal spatula). Serve topped with croutons and additional shredded cheddar.
- TIP: If you don't have a pressure cooker, cook on low in slow cooker for 6 hours.
There are currently no reviews or comments.