Slow Cooker & Air Fryer
Slow Cooker SandwichesPrep Time: 10 Min | Cook Time: 90 Min | Servings: 6 | Calories: 574
<p>When you’re hosting the gang for the game, these ham and cheese rolls are FAN-tastic! Nice and simple, these little sandwiches are made and served in a slow cooker. They’re great with Hawaiian sweet rolls and Sargento® Sliced Provolone Cheese. Beware, your guests might just gobble them up before halftime.</p>
- Line your slow cooker with parchment paper.
- Cut the rolls in half lengthwise to turn them into buns. Place the bottom halves in the crockpot. Layer the bottom half with ham slices and Sargento® Sliced Provolone Cheese and place the top half back on.
- In a bowl, mix together the butter, Worcestershire, mustard, brown sugar and onion powder. Pour sauce over sandwiches, drenching each one.
- Cover and cook on high for 1 to 1.5 hours or until cheese is melted and rolls are hot. You can toast them under the broiler for a minute to get a crispier top. Run a knife between the buns to separate and serve right out of the crockpot set on warm to keep the sandwiches hot.
- NOTE: You can prep these up to 24 hours in advance. Just cover tightly and refrigerate until ready to cook.
- Thank you @Moms With Crockpots for the recipe! http://momswithcrockpots.com/
5 out of 5
Awesome, easy, fast abd delicious!