<p>This flavorful Creamy White Chicken Chili is a quick and easy way to make a rich and delicious chili in 30 minutes. Using tender rotisserie chicken, hearty beans and <span>Sargento® Shredded Sharp Natural Cheddar Cheese</span> is the perfect blend to score big with friends and family!</p>
- 3 Tbsp butter
- 1 medium yellow onion, finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp minced garlic
- 1 Tbsp mild chili powder
- 1 Tbsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 1/2 tsp chipotle powder
- 1 Tbsp cornstarch
- 8 oz block cream cheese, cubed
- 4 cups chicken stock
- 1 rotisserie chicken removed from skin and carcass and shredded, approximately 3 cups of chicken meat
- 4 oz can diced green chilis
- 15.5oz can cannellini beans, drained
- 1 cup half and half
- 1 tsp salt or to taste
- Sargento® Shredded Sharp Natural Cheddar Cheese
- Melt 1 Tbsp of butter in a 4 quart or larger pot over medium heat. Add onion and cook, while stirring, about 3 minutes or until onion starts to become fragrant and translucent. Then add the other 2 Tbsp butter, garlic, chili powder, cumin, coriander, chipotle and cornstarch.
- Stir to combine. Slowly add one cup of chicken broth while stirring. Add the cream cheese and continue stirring until cheese melts and combines with other ingredients. Slowly add the rest of the broth while stirring.
- Add chicken, green chilis, beans, salt and half and half. Gently stir to combine. Heat through.
- Serve topped with Sargento® Shredded Sharp Natural Cheddar Cheese. Enjoy!