Zesty Spinach Bread
Prep Time: 15 min | Cook Time: 12 min | Servings: 8 | Calories: 297
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 pkg. (10 oz.) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 1 (1 lb.) Italian bread shell
- 1 medium tomato, seeded and chopped
- 2 cups (8 oz.) Sargento® Shredded 4 Cheese Pizzeria
- Heat oil in medium skillet over medium heat. Cook onion and garlic 4 minutes or until tender, stirring frequently. Stir in spinach, Worcestershire sauce and pepper. Remove from heat; set aside.
- Spread spinach mixture evenly over bread shell; top with tomato and sprinkle evenly with cheese. Bake in preheated 400°F oven 12 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted. Cut into wedges.