Minted Fruit and Provolone Kabobs
Prep Time: 30 Min | Cook Time: 0 Min | Servings: 12
- 6 Slices Sargento® Ultra Thin® Provolone Cheese Slices, cut into strips
- 1-1/2 cups Cantaloupe melon, cut into 1/2 - inch cubes
- 1-1/2 cups Watermelon, cut into 1/2 - inch cubes
- 1-1/2 cups Honey dew melon, cut into 1/2 - inch cubes
- 1-1/2 cups Pineapple, cut into 1/2 - inch cubes
- 1 tbsp Mint, finely chopped
- 12 small Bamboo skewers (4-5 inches)
- Alternate threading cubes of fruit and Sargento® Ultra Thin® Provolone Cheese strips onto skewers, weaving cheese strips in between each piece of fruit.
- Sprinkle mint over fruit.
- Stick the pointed end of each prepared minted fruit and provolone kabob into the cut side of a pineapple half. Serve.