Frozen Strawberry Cream Pops
Prep Time: 10 min | Servings: 12 pops | Calories: 70
- 1 pint (12 oz.) fresh strawberries, hulled
- 2 cups (15 oz.) Sargento® Whole Milk Ricotta Cheese
- 1/4 cup sugar, or to taste
- 1 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- Puree strawberries in a blender, food processor or with an electric mixer. Add cheese, sugar and lemon juice; blend or process 2 minutes.
- Pour into freezer pop molds or 3 ounce plastic coated cups. Cover with pop mold tops or foil. Insert wooden sticks. Freeze 3 hours or until firm.