Cheese & Sausage Snugs
Prep Time: 35 min | Cook Time: 14 min | Servings: 24 apps | Calories: 387
- 1/2 lb. breakfast sausage or Italian sausage, casings removed
- 1 Tbsp. minced garlic
- 2 cups (8 oz.) Sargento® Shredded Double Cheddar Cheese
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh sage leaves
- 6 Tbsp. honey mustard, divided
- 3 (8 oz.) pkgs. refrigerated crescent roll dough
- 1 egg, beaten
- Brown sausage and garlic in a large skillet; drain well and place in a medium bowl to cool. Stir in cheese, sage and 3 tablespoons honey mustard.
- Unroll crescent dough and separate into triangles. Spread remaining honey mustard over dough. Spoon about 1 tablespoon sausage mixture in center of each dough triangle. Pull up edges of dough over filling and pinch or twist to seal tightly. Brush beaten egg over dough. Place on a foil-lined baking sheet.
- Bake in a preheated 375°F oven 12 to 14 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm or at room temperature.