Smoked Turkey and Chopped Salad Rolls
Prep Time: 10 min | Servings: 6 | Calories: 289
- 6 (6-inch) sandwich rolls
- 1-1/4 cups fresh spinach, washed, dried, torn
- 6 slices Sargento® Sliced Muenster Cheese
- 1/2 cup diced smoked turkey
- 1/2 cup sliced radishes
- 1/4 cup sliced black olives
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. cucumber reduced-calorie salad dressing
- 1/8 tsp. dried dill weed
- Cut rolls in half; hollow out inside of each half.
- Combine spinach, cheese, turkey, radishes, olives, onions, salad dressing and dill. Fill each half of hard roll with mixture. Place two halves together and wrap tightly with plastic wrap. Chill before serving.