Traditional Cheese EnchiladasPrep Time: 25 min | Cook Time: 25 min | Servings: 9 | Calories: 504
<p>No fiesta is complete without a hot baked batch of cheesy enchiladas. Make these with Sargento® Shredded 4 Cheese Mexican - Traditional Cut, green chilies, olives and enchilada sauce that are baked together until perfectly melted and served on a bed of shredded lettuce.</p>
- 6 cups (24 oz.) Sargento® Shredded 4 Cheese Mexican - Traditional Cut, divided
- 1 small onion, chopped (3/4 cup)
- 3 to 4 green onions, chopped (3/4 cup)
- 1 can (4 oz.) chopped green chilies, undrained
- 1 can (4 oz.) sliced black olives, undrained
- 2 cans (10 oz. each) mild enchilada sauce, divided
- 18 (6-inch) corn tortillas, warmed
- 1/2 head iceberg lettuce, shredded
- Set aside 1 cup cheese. In large bowl, combine remaining cheese, onions, chilies and olives with 1 can enchilada sauce; mix well.
- Spoon 1/3 cup cheese mixture down center of each tortilla. Roll up; place seam-sides down in 2 shallow 11x7-inch baking pans coated with cooking spray. Spoon remaining enchilada sauce over enchiladas; top with reserved cheese.
- Bake in preheated 350°F oven 25 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted. Serve enchiladas over lettuce.
There are currently no reviews or comments.