Huevos Rancheros TostadasPrep Time: 5 min | Cook Time: 10 min | Servings: 4 | Calories: 261
<p>Quick, simple and delicious—it’s just what you want for breakfast. Sargento® Shredded Taco Blend Cheese, which is a blend of Manchego, Cheddar, Monterey Jack and spices, adds flavor to this Mexican-inspired recipe.</p>
- 1 can (8 oz.) tomato sauce
- 1/3 cup salsa or picante sauce
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro or thinly sliced green onions
- 4 eggs
- Butter or margarine
- 4 (6-inch) corn tortillas, crisply fried or 4 prepared tostada shells
- 1 cup (4 oz.) Sargento® Shredded Taco Cheese
- Combine tomato sauce, salsa and cilantro. Heat in microwave oven or in saucepan on top of range until hot.
- Fry eggs in butter sunny-side up; place one egg on each tortilla; top with sauce. Sprinkle with cheese.
There are currently no reviews or comments.