Whip up this fantastic and crowd-pleasing beery cheese fondue using a specifically chosen blend of cheeses including Sargento® Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese - Fine Cut that will ensure the dip packs every bit of flavor with every bite. Use your favorite beer in this recipe to give the fondue a bit of a hoppy taste that will agree with the blend of cheeses being used.
- 2 cups (8 oz.) Sargento® Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese - Fine Cut
- 2 cups (8 oz.) Sargento® Shredded Colby-Jack Cheese - Fine Cut
- 1-1/4 cups (5 oz.) Sargento® Shredded Swiss Cheese
- 1 Tbsp. cornstarch
- 3/4 cup beer
- 1 tsp. hot sauce
- 1 loaf French bread, cut into large cubes
- Toss cheeses with cornstarch in medium bowl; set aside.
- Pour beer into fondue pot; bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low; add cheese mixture. Stir constantly 2 minutes or until cheese is melted; stir in hot sauce.
- Place fondue pot over low flame; use skewers for dipping bread cubes into fondue.