Cheesy Artichoke Stuffed Chilies
Prep Time: 10 min | Cook Time: 15 min | Servings: 4 | Calories: 298
- 3/4 cup (3 oz.) Sargento® Shredded Colby-Jack Cheese - Fine Cut
- 3/4 cup (3 oz.) Sargento® Shredded Mozzarella - Fine Cut
- 1/4 cup Sargento® Part-Skim Ricotta Cheese
- 1 jar (6 oz.) chopped marinated artichoke hearts, drained
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts, toasted
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 8 whole fresh Anaheim or California green chilies, roasted and peeled
- 1 can (16 oz.) Italian-style tomatoes, chopped
- 1 tsp. fresh whole basil leaves
- Combine Colby-Jack and Mozzarella cheeses in large bowl. Stir in Ricotta cheese, artichoke hearts, walnuts and pepper. Spoon mixture into chilies and place in 13x9-inch baking dish; bake in preheated 350°F oven 10 minutes or until cheese melts.
- Combine tomatoes and basil in small saucepan; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer 2 minutes. Serve as sauce over stuffed chilies.