<p>Soft buttery rolls are topped with dijonaise, deli turkey, smokey bacon, honey ham and Sargento® Sharp Cheddar Slices, and brushed with a chive butter mustard mixture, then baked.</p>
- 24 ea. Soft Hawaiian rolls, split
- 3/4 cup Dijonaise mustard
- 2 Tbsp. Butter, melted
- 1 Tbsp. Chives, chopped
- 8 oz. Deli turkey, sliced
- 12 slices Cooked bacon, halved
- 8 oz. Deli ham, sliced
- 8 oz. Sargento® Sharp Cheddar Slices
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees. Line the bottom of a large baking sheet with the bun bottoms. Spoon a teaspoon of dijonaise onto each bun bottom and spread with the back of the spoon. Set remaining dijonaise aside.
- Place turkey slices over bun bottoms, overlapping turkey where necessary until all bun bottoms are covered.
- Place halved bacon slices over turkey, making sure at least 1 bacon piece is on each bun.
- Place ham slices over bacon, overlapping ham where necessary until all buns are covered with ham.
- Place cheese over ham, covering entire surface of buns.
- Place bun tops over cheese.
- Combine remaining dijonaise, melted butter and chives in a small bowl. Brush mixture over bun tops.
- Transfer pan to oven and bake for 15 minutes or until sandwiches are heated through and cheese is melted. Remove from oven, cut into individual sandwiches and serve.