<p><span>Everyone’ll want to get their hands on our two-bite Cheese Bombs. Filled with yummy Sargento® Natural String Cheese, they’re your best bet for a quick app!</span></p>
- 1 (16oz) container of refrigerated biscuit dough
- 1 package String cheese, cut into cubes
- 4 Tbsp. melted butter
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
- Salt to taste
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Separate the biscuits and top each one with a cheese cube. Wrap the dough around the cheese and make a seal using your fingers to press and pinch the dough together.
- Place each cheese stuffed dough ball seal side down onto your baking sheet; bake 10-12 minutes or until the dough turns golden brown.
- Meanwhile, melt the butter and stir in the garlic powder, Italian seasoning and salt.
- As soon as the biscuits emerge from the oven, generously brush each one with the butter mixture and serve.