<p>Make this easy halloween appetizer using refrigerated crescent rolls and Sargento® String cheese!</p>
- 1 8oz package Refrigerated Crescent rolls
- 1 package Sargento® String cheese
- 1 jar Marinara sauce
- 1 each Food coloring marker, if desired
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Cover each piece of string cheese with a think layer of crescent roll dough. Then use a pizza cutter to create thin strips of dough and wrap those around the covered string cheese.
- Place mummies onto parchment lined baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Heat marinara sauce on stove or in microwave and serve with mummy sticks.
- Optional: Once mummies have been baked, use food coloring marker to add eyes to the mummies.