<p><span>Garlic Ham and Cheese Pastry Rollups are a delightful and flavorful appetizer or snack that combines the savory goodness of ham and Sargento® Sliced Mild Natural Cheddar Cheese with the aromatic essence of garlic, all wrapped in a flaky pastry dough. This recipe is sure to impress your guests and satisfy their taste buds.</span></p>
- 1 tube crescent roll dough
- 1 lb ham, sliced
- 1 pkg. Sargento® Sliced Mild Natural Cheddar Cheese
- 3 Tbsp salted butter, melted
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp parsley
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Roll out crescent rolls. Add two slices of ham and two slices of cheddar cheese on dough. Roll dough starting at widest point. Brush melted butter over rolled crescent and sprinkle with garlic powder.
- Cook at 375 degrees F in oven between 10-15 mins until light golden brown. Sprinkle with parsley. Enjoy!