<p><span>Cheesy Jalapeño Bacon Potato Dippers are a mouthwatering appetizer that combines the delicious flavors of crispy potatoes, melted Sargento® Shredded 4 State Cheddar® Natural Cheese, spicy jalapeños, and savory bacon. These irresistible dippers are perfect for parties, game nights, or any occasion where you want to impress your guests with a tantalizing snack.</span></p>
- 6 medium baking potatoes
- 8 slices bacon
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup milk
- 4 tbsp butter
- 1 tsp salt and pepper
- 2 1/2 cups Sargento® Shredded 4 State Cheddar® Natural Cheese
- 3 sliced jalapeños
- 1/2 cup green onion
- Dip: 1/2 cup mayonaise; 2 Tbsp hot sauce; 1 tsp ketchup
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Bake potatoes for one hour or until tender to touch.
- Slice potatoes in half lengthwise and scoop the flesh into a large bowl; save skins.
- Add sour cream, milk, butter, salt, pepper, 1 1/2 cup cheese, and 1/2 of the green onions to the potato; mix with a hand mixer until well blended and creamy.
- Spoon the mixture into the potato skins; top each with remaining cheese, jalapeños, and bacon.
- In a small bowl mix mayo, hot sauce, and ketchup and set aside.
- Return potatoes to the preheated oven and continue baking until the cheese is melted, about 15 minutes. Serve Hot and Dip it!