<p><span>Cheese Garlic Pull Apart Bread is a delightful and indulgent dish that combines the flavors of garlic, a combination of melted </span>Sargento® Shredded Mozzarella Natural Cheese and <span>Sargento® Shredded Parmesan Natural Cheese, and soft bread. The result is a pull-apart bread that can be easily torn apart into individual slices, revealing the aromatic garlic, gooey cheese, and warm, soft bread. It's a perfect appetizer or side dish for any gathering or simply a treat for yourself.</span></p>
- Preheat oven to 350°. Using a serrated knife, crosshatch round loaf, making slices every inch in both directions and making sure to not to slice all the way through the bottom of loaf.
- In a small bowl, stir together melted butter, garlic, parsley, and rosemary.
- Brush loaf with melted butter mixture, making sure to get inside crosshatches. Stuff crosshatches with mozzarella and parmesan cheeses and wrap bread completely in foil.
- Bake until cheese is melted and bread is warm and toasty, approximately 20 minutes.
- Let cool for 5 minutes, then serve with marinara or ranch dressing!