<p>These simple lunch kabobs are a great way to enjoy the same taste as a legendary food, but without the lengthy cooking time. Simply thread the items on skewers, pack them in a lunch box and away you go.</p>
- 1/2 ea. Soft breadstick, toasted, cut into ½” slices
- 2 slices Deli Italian or roast beef, thinly sliced, cut into quarters lengthwise
- 2 1" strips Red bell pepper, cut into 1” pieces
- 2 ea. Sargento® Sharp Cheddar Sticks, cut into four pieces each
- 4 ea. 4” bamboo or wooden skewers
- Thread ingredients for each flavor of kabob alternately onto skewers. Transfer to a container and refrigerate until needed.