<p>These simple lunch kabobs are a great way to enjoy the same taste as a legendary food, but without the lengthy cooking time. Simply thread the items on skewers, pack them in a lunch box and away you go.</p>
- 1 1" strip Green bell pepper, cut into 1” pieces
- 8 1" cubes Boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cooked
- 1 tsp. Vegetable oil
- 1 tsp. Chili powder or fajita seasoning
- 2 ea. Sargento® Pepper Jack Sticks, cut into four pieces each.
- 2 ea. Street taco size flour tortillas, cut into 4 / 1” strips
- 4 ea. 4” Bamboo or wooden skewers
- Spread vegetable oil on chicken and rub on chili powder or fajita seasoning.
- Thread ingredients for each flavor of kabob alternately onto skewers. Transfer to a container and refrigerate until needed.