Frozen Sugared GrapesPrep Time: 15 min | Cook Time: | Servings: 12 | Calories: 22
<p>These sugared grapes make for a tasty treat and are the perfect size to serve as hors d’oeuvres at your next party. Spear them along with sliced Sargento® String or Mild Cheddar Cheese Snacks onto toothpicks for easy serving and eating!</p>
- 25 - 27 assorted seedless grapes
- 2 egg whites, lightly stirred in bowl deep enough for dipping
- 1/4 cup white granulated sugar, spread on shallow plate for dusting
- 3 Sargento® Mild Cheddar Cheese Snacks
- 25 toothpicks
- Aluminum foil and baking sheet
- Wash and dry grapes. Remove from stems. Place one toothpick through each grape, leaving the bottom end of toothpick poking out.
- Holding it from the top, dip each toothpicked grape in bowl of egg white mixture to coat. Then roll each grape lightly in shallow plate of sugar, dusting it with the sugar. Place each one on baking sheet covered with aluminum foil. Place in freezer and freeze for at least 6 hours or even overnight.
- Cut each cheese stick into 5 cubes. Thirty minutes before serving, remove frozen tooth-picked grapes from freezer. Place one cube of cheese on end of each toothpick. Place on serving platter.
3 out of 5
Most confusing snack of my life but it was kind of good. Like I thought it would be bad but I kind of want another one. Don't eat cheese and sugar by itself it has to be one unit. I love you