Cheesy CrawlersPrep Time: 30 Min | Cook Time: 10 Min | Servings: | Calories:
<p>Nothing makes vegetables taste better than Sargento® Cheese. This is a fun way to get kids excited about eating fresh vegetables and cheese. Plus, they are a cute edible craft project. </p>
- CHEESE SPREAD:
- 6 oz Sargento® Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- ½ cup Mayonnaise
- 1 tsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 Tbsp. Milk of choice
- 1 each Celery bunch, cut into sticks
- 4 each Carrots, cut into sticks and long peels
- 3 each Persian Cucumbers, sliced thin
- 1 container Cherry Tomatoes
- 1 bag Mini pretzel twists
- 1 container Mini Rice Crackers
- 1 bag Rice Crackers, regular size
- 1 package Sargento® String Cheese, cut into various sizes
- 1 package Sargento® Cheddar Cheese Sticks, cut into various sizes
- 1 package Sargento® Colby Jack Sticks, cut into various sizes
- 1 oz Mini Chocolate Chips, for eyeballs
- In a food processor, place Sargento® Shredded Cheddar Cheese, Mayonnaise, Worcestershire sauce and milk. Blend until smooth. Place into a piping bag or ziplock bag. Then place in refrigerator for 1 hour, or up to two days.
- Option 1: Using the piping bag, squeeze the cheese spread onto the Celery and Carrot sticks. The remaining ingredients can playfully be placed into the cheese spread to create Cheesy Crawlers.
- Option 2: Using cheese sticks as the base, Cute Stick in half to make two bug bodies. Then slice a slit halfway through the stick and press in a cucumber slice to create a cheesy snail.
- Option 3: Butterflies. Using cheese sticks as the base, Cute Stick in half to make two butterfly bodies. Press two small rice crackers into the body to replicate the lower butterfly wings. Next, place two large rice crackers on either side of the cheese stick to replicate the large upper butterfly wing. Stick Chocolate Chips onto the top of the cheese stick using a tiny amount of the cheese spread.
There are currently no reviews or comments.