Cheesy Witch FingersPrep Time: 30 Min | Cook Time: | Servings: | Calories:
<p>These easy to make witch fingers are made with green peppers and Sargento® String cheese. They are perfect for your next Halloween get together!</p>
- 1 bag Sargento® String Cheese
- 1 each Green bell pepper or 6 jalapeno peppers
- 3 oz Cream cheese
- Cut peppers to resemble painted fingernails.
- Line up Sargento® String cheese and make shallow slits to mimic finger creases on knuckles.
- Using the cream cheese, secure the peppers on the tip of each finger.
There are currently no reviews or comments.