<p>Have a little Halloween food fun with these spooky and easy to make Sargento® String Cheese Spiders.</p>
- 1 package Sargento® String Cheese
- 1 each English cucumber or 4 Persian cucumber
- 3 oz Cream Cheese
- ½ cup Olive OIl
- 1 Tbsp Garlic Powder
- 1 can black eyed peas or black beans
- Slice cucumber into 1” pieces.
- Hallow out the interior of each cucumber using a melon baller or a spoon.
- Slice each string cheese vertically, twice, to create thin spider legs.
- Push cheese sticks through each cucumber hole to create a spider.
- Using the cream cheese, secure the black eyed peas or black beans to the cucumber.