Cucumber and Cheese Sushi SnacksPrep Time: 30 Min | Cook Time: | Servings: | Calories:
<p>This fun snack makes everyday feel special. A great way to get more cheese and vegetables into anyone's meal. Plus, it is always a treat to use chopsticks with cheese.</p>
- 2 each English Cucumbers
- 1 Package Sargento® Colby Jack Cheese sticks
- 1 Package Sargento® Cheddar Cheese Sticks
- 1 Bag Shoestring carrots, preferably freshly made
- 1 each Red Bell Pepper
- 1 each Avocado
- 1 package Sliced lunch meat of choice
- 4 oz Ranch Dressing
- 4 oz Sesame Ginger Salad Dressing
- 3 each green onions
- 1 tsp Toasted sesame seeds
- Cut off ends of cucumber. Slice in half.
- Hollow out center of cucumber using a melon baller. Leave about 1/2 inch of cucumber from the edges.
- Stuff cucumber with rolled-up ham, cheese, carrots, peppers and avocado until the center is filled.
- Garnish with green onions toasted sesame seeds.
- Serve cold with Ranch dressing and Sesame Ginger dressing. Refrigerate leftovers.
There are currently no reviews or comments.