Bite Sized PizzasPrep Time: 15 MIN | Cook Time: 20 MIN | Servings: | Calories:
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees. Spray an 8 muffin tin with non-stick spray. Unroll pizza dough onto a clean, floured cutting board. Cut dough into 8 equal squares.
- Press dough squares into each cavity, allowing corners to fold over the top of the tin.
- Spoon 1 tablespoon of sauce into each dough cup. Place 3 pepperoni quarters and a few crumbles of sausage in each cup over sauce. Sprinkle half of the cheese over the meat.
- Add 3 more pepperoni pieces and a few sausage crumbles over cheese. Sprinkle remaining cheese over meat. Top with parsley.
- Place muffin tin on a large baking sheet. Place in middle rack of oven. Bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown and cheese is fully melted. Transfer to a serving plate and enjoy.
- Note: Feel free to substitute or add any ingredients you desire to your pizza cups.
There are currently no reviews or comments.