<p>This light chicken salad melt will fill you up with delicious and refreshing ingredients.. Combine the flavors from Greek yogurt, freshly chopped dill, green onions, sliced apple and Sargento® Ultra Thin® Sharp Cheddar Cheese Slices for a nutrient-packed melt sandwich. Place on a whole wheat English muffin, and you’ll feel re-energized in no time. Go to CookingLight.com for more recipes.</p>
- 2 cups shredded boneless, skinless rotisserie chicken breast
- 1/4 cup plain fat-free Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup canola mayonnaise
- 2 tsp. chopped fresh dill
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- green onions sliced
- 6 whole-wheat English muffins, split and toasted
- 6 slices Sargento® Ultra Thin® Sharp Cheddar Cheese Slices
- 3/4 cup thinly sliced apple
- 6 Bibb lettuce leaves
- Preheat broiler to high.
- Combine first 7 ingredients in a medium bowl; stir well. Place ⅓ cup chicken mixture on bottom half of each muffin. Top evenly with cheese. Broil 1 minute or until cheese melts. Top sandwiches evenly with apple, lettuce, and top halves of muffins.