Spring Nest CharcuteriePrep Time: 30 MIN | Cook Time: 0 MIN | Servings: | Calories:
<p>This Spring nest charcuterie is a fresh and delicious way to celebrate the season. An assortment of Sargento<span>® s</span>hredded cheeses are used as holders for a variety of olives, fruit, and nuts, serving as substitutes for eggs. Assorted meats, crackers, vegetables, herbs and dried fruit finish out the charcuterie board. The result is a beautiful and delicious tribute to Spring that is sure to impress your guests.</p>
- 1 cup Sargento® Shredded Swiss Natural Cheese
- 1 cup Sargento® Shredded Mild Natural Cheddar Cheese, Fine Cut
- 1 cup Sargento® Shredded 4 Cheese Mexican Natural Cheese, Fine Cut
- 1 cup assorted olives
- ½ cup blackberries
- ½ cup raspberries
- ½ cup blueberries
- ½ cup shelled pistachios
- ½ cup glazed walnuts
- 4 ozs. salami, sliced
- 4 ozs. summer sausage, sliced
- 2 cups crackers of choice
- ½ cup cucumber slices
- 1 cup sweet peppers
- ½ cup asparagus spears, blanched
- ¼ cup fruit preserves of choice, optional
- ¼ cup dried apricots
- fresh herbs of choice for garnish, optional
- Make 3 mounds with the 3 kinds of shredded cheese in various areas on a medium to large board or platter. Make rounded indentations into each mound with the back of a ladle to create small nests.
- Place olives in one nest, blackberries, raspberries and blueberries in another and pistachios and walnuts in the 3nd.
- Fold the salami and place them around the nests with the slices of summer sausage, crackers, cucumber slices, peppers and asparagus spears. Finish the platter with dried fruits, fruit spreads of choice. Garnish with fresh herbs. Serve.
There are currently no reviews or comments.