<p>This Festive Fall Charcuterie Board recipe is the perfect way to entertain on a brisk fall night!!!!</p>
- 1 package Sargento® Reserve Series™ Sliced Aged White Natural Cheddar Cheese
- 1 package Sargento® Reserve Series™ Sliced Aged Gouda Natural Cheese
- 10 assorted crackers
- 1 cup sliced pear
- 1 cup pomegranate seeds
- 16 oz gourmet artisan meats
- 1/4 cup apricot jam
- 1 bunch assorted herbs
- 2 cups purple and green grapes
- 1 cup assorted berries
- 1/2 cup assorted nuts
- 1/2 cup assorted olives
- 1/2 cup honey
- Arrange Sargento® Reserve Series™ Sliced Aged White Natural Cheddar Cheese and Sargento® Reserve Series™ Sliced Aged Gouda Natural Cheese around wooden board.
- Arrange crackers, fruit, and herbs around cheese.
- Fold meats in various patterns around board.
- Arrange remaining ingredients in compact piles around the cheese.
- Add small dishes of honey and apricot jam.
- Serve and enjoy!!!!!