Mexican Butter BoardPrep Time: 15 MIN | Cook Time: 0 MIN | Servings: | Calories:
<p>Creamy butter, Sargento® Shredded 4 Cheese Mexican Blend, fresh garlic, lime juice and Mexican seasoning are hand mixed and spread onto a cutting board; then topped with cooked and crumbled chorizo, chopped tomatoes, jalapenos, red onion, cilantro and more cheese. Served with slices of grilled bolillo rolls.</p>
- 8 ozs. unsalted Irish butter, softened
- 1 cup Sargento® Shredded 4 Cheese Mexican Natural Cheese, Fine Cut, divided
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tsp. fresh lime juice
- ½ tsp. Mexican seasoning
- ¼ cup Chorizo sausage, cooked and crumbled
- ¼ cup grape tomatoes, thinly sliced
- ½ med. ripe avocado, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. red onion, thinly sliced, chopped
- ½ medium Jalapeno, chopped
- 2 tsp. fresh cilantro, chopped
- 4 ea. Bolillo rolls or rustic rolls, halved lengthwise and grilled
- Spread butter onto a medium size cutting board.
- Sprinkle half of the cheese, all of the garlic, lime juice and seasoning onto the butter. Blend together with the back of a
- Spread mixture into a 6” X 10” strip in the center of the board.
- Sprinkle remaining ingredients on top of the butter.
- Place grilled roll halves on both sides of the butter. Serve or refrigerate until needed.
There are currently no reviews or comments.