<p><span>Switch up your standby appetizer with a Grilled Cheese Charcuterie board that's complete an assortment of melty sandwiches and all the fixings!</span></p>
- 1. Pre-heat a large electric skillet over medium heat. Also, pre-heat oven to 175 degrees.
- 2. Prepare 4 grilled cheese sandwiches by spreading 8 slices of bread with 4 tablespoons of butter. Place
bread, buttered side down, on pre-heated skillet. Place 1 slice of Creamery Cheddar Cheese, 1
tablespoon of caramelized onions and 2 slices of bacon on each slice of bread. Top each with another
slice of Creamery Cheddar and remaining slice of bread, buttered side up. Cook for 2-3 minutes or
until bread is golden brown. Flip sandwiches with a spatula and grill an additional 2-3 minutes or until
golden brown and cheese is well melted. Transfer sandwiches to a large baking sheet and place in the
pre-heated oven to keep warm while making remaining sandwiches
- 3. Prepare 4 more grilled cheese sandwiches using 8 more slices of bread, 4 more tablespoons of butter,
8 slices of Creamery Cheddar Cheese and marinara sauce. Prepare and grill as listed in step 2. above.
Transfer to the baking sheet with the other sandwiches and return to oven while making remaining
- 4. Prepare remaining 4 grilled cheese sandwiches using 8 remaining slices of bread, 4 tablespoons of
butter, 8 slices of Creamery Swiss or Pepper-Jack Cheese and Pesto. Prepare and grill as listed in step
- 5. Slice each warm sandwich in half and arrange on a large cutting board with extra ingredients. Serve