Flatbread is topped with lots of Sargento® Shredded Pepper Jack Cheese, Spanish chorizo sausage, fresh mango, cilantro and olive halves. A sprinkle of pumpkin seeds rounds out this full flavored pizza.
- 1 small red onion, cut into strips
- 1/2 cup white wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp agave nectar or honey
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 ea. prepared flatbread
- 6 oz Spanish chorizo, thinly sliced
- 2 cups Sargento® Shredded Pepper Jack Cheese
- 1 cup mango, sliced
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- 12 ea. pitted green olives, cut in half lengthwise
- 2 tbsp toasted pumpkin seeds, optional
- In a small bowl, combine white wine vinegar, agave nectar and salt. Stir in onion. Cover and refrigerate.
- Brush flatbread with olive oil. Grill flatbread for 2-3 minutes over indirect heat. Turn flatbread over with grill tongs.
- Sprinkle cheese and sliced chorizo over flatbread. Close lid and grill an additional 2-3 minutes or until cheese has melted. Transfer flatbread to a sheet pan with a long spatula.
- Place mango slices over melted cheese and chorizo. Top with chopped cilantro, olive halves and pumpkin seeds. Cut and serve.