White Garlic Chicken PizzaPrep Time: 15 min | Cook Time: 10 min | Servings: 4 | Calories: 459
<p>Everyone will be reaching for another slice after they've had a taste of this impressive pizza made with a handcrafted white sauce. The stellar cast includes butter, garlic and Sargento® Shredded Mozzarella Cheese that's joined with strips of tender chicken, artichokes, green onions and tomato.</p>
- 1 Tbsp. butter
- 1/2 head garlic, minced
- 1-1/2 tsp. all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 3/4 cup (2.5 oz.) Sargento® Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 1/4 tsp. dried parsley
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 12-inch prebaked pizza crust
- 1 cup (4 oz.) Sargento® Shredded Mozzarella
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 small Roma tomato, diced
- 1 jar (4 oz.) marinated artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1/2 cup cooked, cubed chicken
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Preheat pizza stone, if using.
- Prepare white sauce by melting butter in medium skillet. Cook garlic in butter until softened. Remove half of the garlic and set aside. Add flour to skillet and stir until smooth. Add cream and cook until sauce begins to bubble and thicken. Stir in Parmesan cheese and parsley. Continue stirring until cheese is melted. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Spread white sauce on pizza crust. Top with Mozzarella cheese. Sprinkle with green onions, tomato, artichokes, chicken, and reserved garlic.
- Place on baking sheet or preheated pizza stone and bake 8-10 minutes until heated through and Mozzarella has melted.
There are currently no reviews or comments.