Three Meat, Cheese and Slaw SubsPrep Time: 20 min | Cook Time: | Servings: 4 | Calories:
<p>Creamy broccoli slaw with nutty pepitas & plump golden raisins is a perfect addition to a deli meat and cheese sub. The subs can be prepared ahead of time with the slaw added just before serving.</p>
- 1 ea. Long baguette, cut into quarters (or 4 small baguettes)
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 8 slices Deli roast turkey
- 8 slices Deli corned beef, pastrami or roast beef
- 8 slices Smoked ham
- 4 slices Sargento® Colby Jack Cheese Slices
- 4 slices Sargento® Havarti Cheese Slices
- BROCCOLI SLAW:
- 1/3 cup Mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp White wine vinegar
- 1 Tbsp Honey
- 2 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 pinch Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 3 cups Broccoli slaw
- 1/4 cup Thinly sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup Golden raisins
- 1/4 cup Pumpkin seeds
- For Slaw: Whisk mayo, vinegar, honey, 2 teaspoons mustard, salt and pepper together in a medium bowl. Add the remaining slaw ingredients and stir to combine.
- Spread inside each baguette with mustard. Add turkey, Colby Jack Cheese, beef, Havarti and ham in order given; top with slaw & wrap in parchment or plastic wrap. Serve any extra slaw on the side.
There are currently no reviews or comments.