Barbecued Turkey SandwichPrep Time: 5 Min | Cook Time: | Servings: 1 | Calories: 363
<p>Sometimes it’s the simplest of sandwiches that taste the best; like our barbecue turkey recipe that uses Sargento® Sliced Reduced Fat* Pepper Jack Cheese to kick up the other flavors within. Using your favorite barbecue sauce and some freshly chopped red onion, add some extra taste to your creation. You really can’t go wrong with such classic flavors all in between a deliciously baked, toasted bread roll.</p><p><span>*33% less fat compared to Sargento® Pepper Jack Cheese. Fat reduced from 6g to 4g. See nutrition information for saturated fat content.</span></p>
- 2 oz. thinly sliced deli smoked turkey
- 1 whole grain bagel square bun or small ciabatta roll, split, toasted if desired
- 1 Tbsp. thick barbecue sauce
- 1 thin slice red onion, separated into rings
- 1 slice Sargento® Sliced Reduced Fat Pepper Jack Cheese
- Layer turkey on bottom of the bun or roll. Spread barbecue sauce over turkey; top with onion and cheese. Close sandwich.
There are currently no reviews or comments.