<p>Tender smoked turkey, crunchy pecans, crisp shredded brussels sprouts, tart cranberries and sweet apricots are tossed in a light honey mustard vinaigrette and folded in a wrap with Sargento® Ultra Thin® Colby Jack Cheese Slices.</p>
- 2 Tbsp. honey mustard
- 1 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. avocado oil or extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 tsp. fine sea salt
- 1/4 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 2 cups brussels sprouts, shredded
- 6 oz. deli smoked turkey, chopped
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup dried apricots, chopped
- 1/4 cup pecan pieces
- 4 (8-10in) high fiber or gluten free wraps
- 2 Sargento Ultra Thin Colby-Jack Cheese Slices
- In a large bowl, whisk honey mustard, and next 4 ingredients. Add shredded brussels sprouts and next 4 ingredients. Gently toss until coated. Cover and refrigerate mixture for 30 minutes.
- To Assemble Wraps: Place 1 high fiber or gluten free wrap on a clean, flat surface. Spoon one quarter of the slaw down the center of the wrap. Fold one or two slices of cheese over slaw. Fold one end of wrap towards center, then fold sides of wrap towards the center over the filling. Secure with a toothpick or tie with kitchen twine. Serve.