This Jamaican chicken salad is sure to spice up your next meal with jerk-seasoned chicken mixed with carrots, cucumber and almonds along with a blend of condiments and Sargento® Shredded Cheddar Jack Cheese for a rich and hearty texture that goes great on top of salad greens.
- 1 pkg. (10 oz.) cooked chicken breast strips or 2-1/2 cups sliced, cooked chicken breast
- 1 tsp. jerk seasoning mix, divided
- 1-1/2 cups (6 oz.) Sargento® Shredded Cheddar Jack Cheese
- 3/4 cup julienne carrots or thickly grated carrots
- 1/2 cup diced cucumber
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- 1/4 cup light mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp. seasoned rice vinegar or cider vinegar
- Salad greens
- Toss chicken with 1/2 teaspoon sesoning mix in medium bowl. Add cheese, carrots, cucumber and almonds.
- Combine mayonnaise, vinegar and remaining 1/2 teaspoon seasoning mix. Add to chicken mixture; toss and serve over greens.