Classic Chef's SaladPrep Time: 10 min | Cook Time: | Servings: 4 | Calories: 409
<p>This classic chef’s salad is perfect anytime, especially when you’re entertaining guests or hosting a party. Choose from a ton of fresh ingredients like ham, turkey, chopped eggs, tomato wedges and more with a generous helping of Sargento® Shredded Cheddar Jack Cheese alongside for that perfect cheesy flavor with every bite.</p>
- 6 cups (10 oz.) salad greens
- 1/4 lb. thick sliced smoked cooked ham, cut into 1/4-inch strips
- 1/4 lb. thick sliced oven roasted turkey breast, cut into 1/4-inch strips
- 2 hard-cooked eggs, cut into quarters
- 1 large tomato, cut into wedges
- 1-1/2 cups (6 oz.) Sargento® Shredded Cheddar Jack Cheese
- 1 small cucumber, sliced (optional)
- 1/2 cup sliced fresh mushrooms (optional)
- 1/2 cup Thousand Island or French salad dressing
- Place salad greens on platter. Arrange ham, turkey, eggs and tomato over salad greens.
- Top with cheese and croutons, bacon, cucumber and mushrooms, if desired. Serve with choice of dressing.
There are currently no reviews or comments.