Rotini PrimaveraPrep Time: 10 min | Cook Time: 8 min | Servings: 4 | Calories: 292
<p>A quick pasta primavera recipe is just what you need when you’ve only got a couple of minutes to throw a meal together. Our recipe is a medley of favorite vegetables like broccoli, red peppers and cauliflower tossed in a combination of chicken bouillon and Sargento® Shredded Mild Cheddar Cheese - Fine Cut to create a mild yet tasty sauce.</p>
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 4 cups sliced, fresh assorted vegetables, such as broccoli, red pepper zucchini and summer squash
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 tsp. chicken bouillon granules
- 1-1/2 cups (4 oz.) rotini pasta, cooked and drained
- 1 cup (4 oz.) Sargento® Shredded Mild Cheddar Cheese - Fine Cut
- Heat oil in large skillet. Add onion and garlic; cook over medium heat, stirring, 2 minutes or until tender. Add vegetables; cook, stirring, 2 minutes. Stir in water and bouillon granules. Cook, covered, 3 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
- Add pasta; heat through. Remove from heat and sprinkle with cheese. Let stand, covered, 4 minutes or until cheese is melted.
There are currently no reviews or comments.