<p>Adding a brilliant medley of fresh ingredients and Sargento® Shredded Nacho & Taco Cheese to your quesadillas is a great way to change things up from the original. It’s really that easy to make something so delicious for a meal or snack!</p>
- 8 (6 to 8-inch) flour tortillas
- 2 cups (8 oz.) Sargento® Shredded Nacho & Taco Cheese or Sargento® Shredded 4 State Cheddar® Cheese
- 1 can (15 oz.) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup frozen corn kernels, thawed
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro or green onions
- Optional garnishes: Sour cream, salsa
- Preheat broiler. Place 4 tortillas on a foil-covered cookie or baking sheet. Coat tortillas with cooking spray. Turn tortillas over.
- Combine cheese, beans, corn and cilantro; mix well. Spread mixture evenly over tortillas; top with remaining tortillas, pressing gently. Coat tops of tortillas with cooking spray.
- Broil 6 to 8 inches from heat source until golden brown, about 3 minutes. With a large spatula, turn quesadillas over. Continue broiling 3 minutes or until golden brown and cheese is melted. Cut each tortilla into 4 wedges; garnish as desired.