Manicotti Cordon BleuPrep Time: 15 min | Cook Time: 50 min | Servings: 4 | Calories: 599
Put this recipe together in a flash with a couple of simple ingredients including manicotti pasta shells that we’re stuffing with Sargento® String Cheese Snacks rolled in deli slices of meat and covered in pasta sauce. Once you’ve put everything together, all that’s left is to set the oven and wait for mouthwatering aromas to fill your kitchen.
- 1 pkg. (12 oz.) Sargento® String Cheese Snacks
- 12 slices deli ham or turkey
- 12 manicotti pasta shells, uncooked
- 1 jar (26 oz.) pasta sauce
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup (2 oz.) Sargento® Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- Unwrap cheese snacks; place over each meat slice and roll up. Slide rolled cheese snack into pasta shell.
- Combine pasta sauce and water; mix well. Spread 3/4 cup pasta mixture over bottom of 13x9-inch baking dish. Arrange filled manicotti shells in dish; spread remaining sauce mixture evenly over shells. Cover with foil; bake in preheated 350°F oven 50 minutes or until pasta is tender. Top with Parmesan cheese.
There are currently no reviews or comments.