<p>If you’re looking for a new quick-and-easy dinner idea your crew will rave about, these mini subs fit the bill. Also great for a game-day gathering or family celebration, they feature Italian cocktail meatballs covered with Sargento® Provolone Cheese. Yum!</p>
- 4 ea. Sausage or hot dog buns
- 1 Tbsp. Butter, melted
- ½ tsp. Garlic salt
- 8 ea. Frozen Italian cocktail meatballs, thawed
- 8 Tbsp. Prepared pizza sauce
- 8 slices Sargento® Provolone Cheese
- Pre-heat oven to 325 degrees. In a small bowl, combine butter and garlic salt. Using a pastry brush, brush the inside of each bun with the garlic butter. Cut buns in half and place on a small baking sheet.
- Place two meatballs inside each bun. Spoon pizza sauce over meatballs. Place one slice of cheese folded tucked into bun over sauce.
- Bake for 12 minutes or until buns are toasted and cheese is melted and lightly browned. Remove from oven and serve.