Enchiladas RancheroPrep Time: 15 min | Cook Time: 25 min | Servings: 6 | Calories: 601
<p>Make this these enchiladas for your next fiesta with tons of fresh ingredients like zucchini, corn and freshly chopped cilantro. Sargento® Shredded Nacho & Taco Cheese is sprinkled within each enchilada and on top of the baked dish for that perfectly cheesy flavor we all know and love.</p>
- 1 jar (24 oz.) chunky-style mild salsa, divided
- 3 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 can (15 oz.) pinto beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (11 oz.) corn, drained
- 1 medium zucchini, chopped
- 1 can (2-1/4 oz.) sliced black olives, drained
- 2 cups (8 oz.) Sargento® Shredded Nacho & Taco Cheese, divided
- 12 (6-inch) flour tortillas
- Combine salsa and cilantro in medium bowl; set aside.
- Combine 1 cup salsa mixture, beans, corn, zucchini, olives and 1 cup cheese in separate bowl.
- Coat 13x9-inch pan with nonstick cooking spray. Place 1/3 cup bean mixture down center of each tortilla. Fold edges over filling. Place 2 rows of six tortillas each in pan. Cover with remaining salsa mixture. Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake in preheated 350°F oven 25 minutes or until cheese is melted and enchiladas are heated through.
There are currently no reviews or comments.